Why You Need Best Ecommerce Hosting?
Ecommerce hosting mainly concentrate with the online market space. Itâ€™s a sever space offered to the website which are selling products, having orders, payment gateway and other merchant activities related virtual stores. This hosting space mainly caters to the selling need and payment gateway of the website.
Dealing with the credit card and debit card payment process of the site it can be activated under any given framework sporting the ecommerce structure. Generally the ecommerce section mainly refers to the whole transaction process. Hosting activities for the ecommerce sites surpass a dedicated performance. It helps the sections within the websites to be faster and mother in rendering.
Top 5 Best Ecommerce Web Hosting Companies in India of 2018
|RANKING BASED ON||Support||Price||Up Time||Features||Reviews|
In the year 2013 started an independent Hosting Service. It provides 30 days Money back Guarantee and 24X7 services. It provides three Anti-Spam Free Tools.
“I’ve had a satisfaction for various years which is the reason I keep hanging onto their services.” – Emily
Inmotion started their service from 2001. Its Boon is Help & Support, Control Panel Options and Full Fledged Security
“Price wise bit costly but its worth for their service..” – Saran
Has a Solid Experience in Development of Custom Solutions. Ipage offers a shared Hosting Plans that enables Users to host unlimited Domains for a Monthly Fee. Claims are run by 100% Wind Power.
“Its just awesome service. Pretty Cheap Price, Go for it” – Shambhu
FatCow Web Hosting Plan offering Power, Function and Reliability. Its Price of Hosting is Low but Quality is high. Their One-Click Installer includes of WordPress, Joomla etc.
Price wise bit costly but its worth for their service..” – Saran
Web Hosting started since 2001. It provides One Click Installation along with 280 Free Applications. The Positives of WHH are Unlimited Band Width, Unlimited Websites and Free CMS Software.
“I’ve been using their service since 2013 and I have many website hosted to this” – Maria Baker
How to choose Best Ecommerce Hosting in India
Internet has brought the world more closer than how it used be several years back. We have changed the way we choose to interact with our friends, colleagues, and others and convenience is the paramount choice of all.
One most important phenomenon is internet shopping or ecommerce solutions that have redefined the way we look at convenience. As an Ecommerce Site owner, there are numerous aspects which need to be taken care of in order to have a successful business store and certainly one of them is choosing the right Web Host.
What is the ideal choice for your Online Market Store?
In case your website is considerably new and budget constraints are existing, you could look in for shared hosting. However if you desire to upscale in future you would need to move on to Dedicated or VPS or Cloud which would be a hectic task so it is generally preferred to start with one of the later three. In case your budget allows, you could opt for dedicated server as it would provide exclusive and dedicated resources with the only downside being the expensive nature of Dedicated server which could easily exceed $100 for a decent server.
The best suggestion from our side would be to opt for Cloud Hosting where you would have to pay only for the resources that you are utilising, also in cloud hosting, a sudden spike in traffic could be handled by additional resources that are immediately provided by the host.
The downside of Cloud Hosting would be dealing with the technicalities of Cloud Hosting, which could take a toll on your time, at this place you could hire Managed Cloud Hosting Provider which would allow you to centre your energy on your core business.
Features you should look in for in an Ecommerce Web Host-
1. A Web Host which is provides efficient conduciveness and support for your Ecommerce and Content Management System Software.
2. A Web Host which provides security and safety of the data that needs to be protected, as Ecommerce Site deals with sensitive information of the clients. Ensure your hosting service provider provides SSL (Secure Socket Layer) by default. SSL, in association with HTTPS is reliable and utmost important for protecting Customer information.
3. A Host which could handle sudden spikes in traffic and database requests, as there are times when out of nowhere you site could be the centre of attraction. Make sure you host has a Uptime score of at least 99%, as anything below is unacceptable.
4. The administration of the server should be easy so that the relevant changes and alteration could be done and sever management in general could be easy.
5. The Web Hosting provider must provide customer service and support 24*7 especially in case of Ecommerce sites so that expert assistance could be sought whenever required.
So these are few of the points which are essential to be considered when selecting a Web Host for your ecommerce site. Never stop researching and go for the best option available. Read more articles on our Website to get a better picture of the same.